Directions: Cut bag open and slide paraffin into paraffin bath. DO NOT heat paraffin in the bag.
- Only use wax warmers with temperature control for safety and to avoid injury.
- Do NOT use or make contact with paraffin wax heated higher than 115° F or 46° C.
- Safest to use with wax warmers that include a digital temperature setting.
- Do not use wax warmers that do not digitally display the temperature, as the wax may overheat and contact with it may burn the skin.
- Cre8tion Paraffin Wax Warmer works best with Cre8tion Wax Essentials and Paraffin Bath.
- If you have sensitive skin, please consult a physician about extended contact with heat treatment, paraffin waxes, and fragrances.
- Intended for use as medical therapy and/or beauty applications.
- Do NOT use wax warmers near heat or water. Paraffin may be flammable, electrical shock and/or other potential dangers may occur.